Letters from Churches Affirming the Warning Statement
Issued by the Co-workers
The following letters have been received affirming the action of the co-workers in issuing a warning statement concerning Titus Chu and certain of his co-workers.
- Open letter from the churches in Southern California.
- Letter from the church in Atlanta.
- Letter of confirmation from the church in Namhae, Korea.
- Letter from fourteen churches present at a meeting in Palmira, (Valle), Columbia.
- Open letter of affirmation from eleven churches in Canada.
- Open letter of affirmation from the churches in the Philippines.
- An open letter from the church in Crescent City.
- An open letter from the leading brothers in the local churches in Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Granada, and Antigua.
- An open letter from the churches in the south central United States.
- A letter of affirmation from the church in Spokane.
- A letter of affirmation from brothers bearing responsibility in the work in the European Union
- A letter of affirmation from the churches in New Zealand
- An open letter of affirmation from the leading brothers in the churches in the Southeast United States
- A letter of response and affirmation from the Mountain State churches
- An Affirmation and Declaration of the Serving Ones in the Churches in the Northeastern United States
- An Open Letter of Affirmation from Elders and Responsible Brothers in Thirty Churches in the Midwest of the United States and Canada
- A Statement of Affirmation by the Co-workers in the Lord's Recovery in Taiwan
- A Statement of Affirmation from the Churches in the Northwest U.S.
- An Open Letter of Affirmation from the Churches in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei
- An Open Letter from the Churches in Northern California
- A Letter from the Church in Milwaukee